My first blog award! Very special thanks to Wreaditor for the nomination!
One Lovely Blog Award
Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
Post about the award.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 people.
Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
7 Facts About Me:
- I have yet to meet someone with a sweet tooth stronger, or more brash, than mine.
- Although I started this blog so as to become a new vocation for myself (quite hopefully, years and years from now, of course), I have actually found the business of writing and communicating with other writers to be quite therapeutic, in and of itself.
- In real life, I am a dogged pragmatist. With a hedonist bent, occasionally…
- I love makeup (I see it as an art form), though I don’t always wear it.
- I have beheld the Dalai Lama in person. His presence is as warm and comforting as it is purported to be.
- Although I realize it’s trendy right now, I am absolutely fascinated by hygge. I feel as though I have been practicing a few of its precepts for most of my life, yet there is so much more to be learned and adapted to my existence!
- I am blessed with such a wonderful little family. They are my reason for being. Period.
There are multiple blogs that I look up to and wish to emulate with my own, as well as those which I find absolutely captivating in their own right! Here are my nominees:
- Abbey Co.
- A Cornish Geek
- My No Fuss Kitchen
- Almost Couture
- Midlands Minimalist
- High Latitude Style
- Taste of France
- Atypical 60
- Helpless Whilst Drying
- The Sonia Show
- Keira Lennox
- True North Nomad
- Waking up on the Wrong Side of 50
Honestly, it was so hard to narrow it to 15. There are so many blogs that I love and follow. Nominees, please do not feel obligated, this is just an homage to your efforts.
Thanks again, Wreaditor!